Inherits: CSGPrimitive < CSGShape < GeometryInstance < VisualInstance < Spatial < Node < Object
Extrudes a 2D polygon shape to create a 3D mesh.
This node takes a 2D polygon shape and extrudes it to create a 3D mesh.
- MODE_DEPTH = 0 — Shape is extruded to depth.
- MODE_SPIN = 1 — Shape is extruded by rotating it around an axis.
- MODE_PATH = 2 — Shape is extruded along a path set by a Shape set in path_node.
- PATH_ROTATION_POLYGON = 0 — Slice is not rotated.
- PATH_ROTATION_PATH = 1 — Slice is rotated around the up vector of the path.
- PATH_ROTATION_PATH_FOLLOW = 2 — Slice is rotate to match the path exactly.
Extrusion depth when mode is MODE_DEPTH.
Material to use for the resulting mesh.
true the u component of our uv will continuously increase in unison with the distance traveled along our path when mode is MODE_PATH.
Interval at which a new extrusion slice is added along the path when mode is MODE_PATH.
true the start and end of our path are joined together ensuring there is no seam when mode is MODE_PATH.
false we extrude centered on our path, if
true we extrude in relation to the position of our CSGPolygon when mode is MODE_PATH.
The Shape object containing the path along which we extrude when mode is MODE_PATH.
The method by which each slice is rotated along the path when mode is MODE_PATH.
PoolVector2Array( 0, 0, 0, 1, 1, 1, 1, 0 )
Point array that defines the shape that we’ll extrude.
Generates smooth normals so smooth shading is applied to our mesh.
Degrees to rotate our extrusion for each slice when mode is MODE_SPIN.
Number of extrusion when mode is MODE_SPIN.
Doc ID missing
Disclaimer: This page has been automaticaly and directly extracted from the official Godot Docs website, the 1970-01-01 at 00:00:00. It’s the English Stable version because it’s what most Godot users should use. The Copyright owners are Juan Linietsky, Ariel Manzur and the Godot community. CC-BY 3.0. Thanks for your patience and generosity.